Saturday 13 September 2014

Favourite Nail Polishes

In this post I am simply going to tell you what my favourite nail polishes are and why I love them.

Ulta 3- Ulta 3 is really good because it stays nice and runny for a really long time. Other nail polishes that I have used will go all sticky and clumpy after a while, but Ulta 3 stays good for ages.

Paul Frank- I don't know if Paul Frank is an official nail polish brand, but anyway, the nail polish I got in my Paul Frank showbag at the Ekka is awesome. The thing I like about it is that it comes in quite small little bottles. I find with bigger bottles, they never get used up and just sit there rotting away. If they are in smaller bottles then you use up your nail polish quicker, so you can buy, fresh new nail polish more often.

My favourite colour in the Ulta 3 brand is Purple Primrose, which is a deepish purple colour, and in the Paul Frank selection this really pretty light pink.

I hope that gives you some nail polish brand ideas for next time you go to the drug store.





No comments:

Post a Comment