Saturday 11 October 2014

Skincare Favourites and Routine

I have been trying super hard to take better care of my skin and I think that my skin has somewhat improved. Some of the products I have found really useful are:

Body Shop Aloe Vera Facial Wash - Makes my skin super clean and there is no more oil on my forehead.




Body Shop Aloe Vera Moisturiser- Makes my skin moist but not too oily and wet-looking.




Garnier Balancing Daily Exfoliator- Makes my skin so super soft and there are never any blackheads.




Routine:

  1. Wet face with cool water
  2. Apply Facial Wash with face brush
  3. Rinse off with cool water
  4. Massage exfoliater into skin in a circular motion
  5. Rinse off with warm water
  6. Once face is dry add moisturiser to cheeks, nose and forehead (the dry places on my skin)
Yeah, so I hope it helped :)









No comments:

Post a Comment