Saturday 13 September 2014

Places that you need to visit before you die

Here are some of the places that I have visited in my life that I think you need to visit. Obviously there are some much nicer places in the world to visit, but these are just the ones that I have been to. Enjoy. 

P.S. They are in order of best to last (in my opinion)


  1. England- England is one of my most favourite places on Earth. It is where I grew up and spent my childhood. In England definitely visit London for all of your fashionable shopping spree and then travel to more outer cities. I grew up in East Sussex and Tunbridge wells, which are little counties filled with big plains and fields and tiny little brick cottages. Make sure to visit London Bridge, Westminister Abbey, Groombridge place, the place where Winnie the Pooh is set (100 acre wood), the Lhama Farm and Big Ben.

    2.  Paris- Paris is just awesome. Go get your berets on and fly to Paris! Paris is such a culture place with  really yummy food and delicious cheese. First you will need to learn how to speak  French, but apart from that just go to Paris.  Some places to visit within Paris are: Mont Matre, The Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, The Louvre, The Mona Lisa etc.

    
    3. Australia- You can't get much better than the Australian outback with its kangaroos and koalas and let me just remind you that Australia has the most beaches in the world! Go get your wallet too because outback Australia is good but wait until you get into the cities. Trust me, there are the best shops and brands ever! So if you love surfing and shopping go to Australia, now. Just finish reading this blog post and book your tickets.


   4.  DisneyLand. Why not go to the Happiest place on Earth. This one doesn't need a description, all you need to know is that if you want to go and meet some Princess' and baby elephants, then go to DisneyLand.


  5.  The Great Barrier Reef- The Great Barrier Reef is an awesome place to visit, go scuba diving and snorkelling. There are heaps of amazing colours and fishes to see that you can't not go.


Places that I have never visited that I want to visit

  1. Florida
  2. Harry Potter World
  3. Miami
  4. Asia
  5. New Zealand
  6. Isle of Wight
  7. Italy
  8. Other places in France
  9. Brazil
  10. Greece
  11. Hobart
  12. Sydney
  13. California
And here are some pictures that I have taken whilst on Holiday, (I was really young in a lot of these photos):




Eiffel Tower


River in Byron Bay










No comments:

Post a Comment