Friday 26 June 2015

The Playsuit/Jumpsuit Trend

I think that one of my absolute all time favourite fashion trends are playsuits/jumpsuits. If you didn't know, playsuits are like shorts and a top all in one and a jumpsuit is the same but with long pants. These are everywhere at the moment because they are cute, playful and oh so fashionable. I have a few myself and I absolutely love them. I don't have any photos but I will explain them. I have one playsuit from cotton on which is made from thick cotton and is blue and white stripped. I got it for a $10 bargain and I wear them all the time, they are definitely a more casual piece. Another playsuit I have is made from a quality polyester with a black and white pattern on them. You can where playsuits and jumpsuits anywhere as they are so easy to pull off, well playsuits at least.




-Quirky Unicorn xoxox
p.s. don't forget to check out and comment on my last post

No comments:

Post a Comment