Sunday 14 September 2014

New Dressing Table

Yay! New dressing table. A lot of you right now will be like, why the hell is she getting s excited over a dressing table? Well let me just tell you that for the months on end now I have had a rubbish old brown desk and some shelves in my room. Where did I keep my beauty stuff? In these big plastic boxes, in the hallway on top of my old dressing table, which is this yucky dark brown colour and way too big.

The one that I am getting is going to be plain white with drawers that I will probably keep a mixture of beauty and stationery stuff in, so I can get rid of my desk which was only ever really used for storage anyway. So if you didn't know I am styling my room in a shabby chic/vintage style and so far there are only a few bits and pieces in my room with that theme so I am going to really jazz up this dressing table to fit the theme. I will show you the dressing table when it comes.

http://www.furnituredirect.com.au/product/bedding-direct/dressers/bedside-table-side-bedroom-timber-solid-value-furniture-pine-dresser-mirror-chests-tallboys-14




-Liv xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment